No more. Streamlining is the word in usage today. How will that be accomplished? It has begun by going through cupboards, boxes and cabinets. Tossed or donated, recycled or sold, slowly the accumulations have been lessened. As weather allows, an eye to the garden will see elimination of those plants that struggle or need above and beyond maintenance. It can and will be done. Onward.
1. Yucca filamentosa ‘Color Guard’
2. Euphorbia characias ‘Silver Swan’
3. Pinus mugo
4. Dinasaur kale, Brassica oleracea ‘Lancinato’
5. Ornamental kale
6. Fava bean, Vicia faba ‘Aquadulce’
7. Geranium x cantabrigiense ‘Biokovo’