It is a battle royale.
Winter won’t let go but Spring is knock, knock, knocking at (the) Garden’s door.
To and fro the temperatures swing.
The plants are not waiting for the two seasons to work out their differences through mediation.
The are growing, even when sprinkled with frost.
There is no stopping the progress.
Right now, Winter rules in the darkness,…
But Spring has a secret weapon on it’s side.
1. Iris histrioides ‘Katharine Hodgkin’
2. Cornus sanguinea ‘Arctic Sun’
3. Muscari ‘Pink Sunrise’
4. Ilex x attenuata fosteri
5. Crocus chrysantha ‘Snow Bunting’
6. Lichen on the Knot Garden bench
7. Calluna vulgaris ‘Firefly’
8. The Gravel Garden
9. The Shadows know
This entry was posted in what looks good now
. Bookmark the permalink